Want more accessibility?
We completely understand.
Access Interpreting, Inc. is a communications service provider solely invested in enriching the quality of life of the Deaf and hard of hearing community.
We offer our valued customers a full-range of language, communication and awareness services that include:
- Sign Language Interpreting by an on-site interpreter providing interpreting services between spoken English and American Sign Language.
- Video Remote Interpreting provides an offsite interpreter relaying information regardless of where the Deaf and hearing customers are located.
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) Services transcribes speech into text that can be viewed on a laptop, projection screen, or television monitor.
- Access in Motion uses our own in-house studio, where we film, edit, and produce a professional web-ready video for your public announcements in American Sign Language.
- Deaf Culture Seminars provide practical strategies to enable effective interactions between Deaf and hard of hearing people and their hearing co-workers.
- Event Coordination Services manages the finer details of arranging communication accommodations for the Deaf and hard of hearing attendees at large conferences and events.
With a reputation as the employer of choice, Access attracts the most qualified professionals in our industry.
We are excited to announce that we have hired Talia Inman to fill our Lead Interpreter position! She starts on May 15 and will take the lead on our EPA Contract.
Access is proud to announce that we have been selected to coordinate the interpreting services at the 12th Biennial DSA Conference from 8/21/13 - 8/27/13.
With our GSA Schedule qualifications (738 - Language Services), you may be able to receive our Sign Language Interpreting services.