Want more accessibility?
We completely understand.
Access Interpreting, Inc. is a communications service provider solely invested in enriching the quality of life of the Deaf and hard of hearing community.
We offer our valued customers a full-range of language, communication and awareness services that include:
- Sign Language Interpreting by an on-site interpreter providing interpreting services between spoken English and American Sign Language.
- Deaf Interpreting is offered by a specially trained Deaf interpreters to work with the Deaf and Blind, as well as those who require further language support.
- Video Remote Interpreting provides an offsite interpreter relaying information regardless of where the Deaf and hearing customers are located.
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) Services transcribes speech into text that can be viewed on a laptop, projection screen, or television monitor.
- Access in Motion uses our own in-house studio, where we film, edit, and produce a professional web-ready video for your public announcements in American Sign Language.
- Deaf Culture Seminars provide practical strategies to enable effective interactions between Deaf and hard of hearing people and their hearing co-workers.
- Event Coordination Services manages the finer details of arranging communication accommodations for the Deaf and hard of hearing attendees at large conferences and events.
With a reputation as the employer of choice, Access attracts the most qualified professionals in our industry.